Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Incredible Edible Egg

The title is a little misleading: I did not eat the egg.

However, there are a number of things I could have done with this egg.  I will group them by stereotypes.

If I was:

  • An Emo
    • I could write poetry about the egg and how it is like me: hard on the outside, and squshy and gross on the inside.
    • I could draw a dead face on it and sqush the yolk all over the table like brains.
  • A Redneck
    • I could see how many bottle rockets I could strap to it and send it into orbit.
  • Less concerned with legality
    • I could throw it at someone's house
    • I could throw it at someone's car
    • I could throw it at someone
  • Less concerned with being original
    • I could eat it (and defy death while doing it)
    • I could give it to someone else
    • I could draw a face on it and take a picture of it
    • I could paint on it and take a picture of it
    • I could take a picture of it
But in reality, I was:
  • Trying to carry it while riding a motorcycle home
    • I could try to hold it while piloting the motorcycle through traffic until my left hand cramped and I accidentally squished it against the clutch lever.  I could then spend half an hour after arriving home cleaning chicken egg off of the handlebars.
~TomBob

    1 comment:

    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      ReplyDelete