Monday, October 4, 2010

Class Response

I was blown out of the water by Justin's "presentation/soul baring" in class today.

All I can say is that I applaud his courage, faith, and tenacity.



On an unrelated note (and in the unlikely event that people actually read this):

I think I misspoke today in class.  I believe I said "there is a Bible verse that says 'hate the sin; love the sinner'."  If that's what I said (it might not have been), then I apologize.  I should have said "Biblical principle" instead of "Bible verse."

If anyone wants the verses and concepts behind this principle, I would more than gladly give them...  I hope I didn't confuse anybody OR lose all credibility in the class either.

:P

2 comments:

  1. OK, I was with you until you accidentally transposed which should be loved and which should be hated here in your post! :-) But you said it correctly in class, other than the verse/principle part...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah!
    Ok it's corrected. Thanks.
    ...
    wow. People DO read it. cool.

    ReplyDelete